We’re almost there! By there I mean we’ve almost completed an entire stage of a submission review process together. Of course, this is just one stage of a review process that I created. Decision.io is meant to be flexible, so don’t worry if your review process looks a bit different.
Today, I’ll show you how to move the submissions that will be continuing on in your review process to the next stage, and how to stop submissions that aren’t successful. My next post will show you how to send customized feedback to every applicant, and that will more or less wrap up the major tasks you’ll complete in a typical review process!
If I’m losing you here, it’s probably because you’re just joining us now. Peruse the links below to get up to speed.
- Evaluate application management software.
- Create an online submission review process.
- Configure Decision.io’s system administration menu.
- Integrate with Wufoo’s form builder.
- Easily import your form data into Decision.io
- Rate, rank, and comment on submissions and applications as a team.
Alright, let’s get to it!